Rhonda joined the IBG team in 2016 and comes to us with over 15 years’ experience in the construction industry with an emphasis on bookkeeping and project administration.
“I am a compulsive organizer so being the one that makes sure all the many ducks are in a row is something that suits my personality perfectly.”
When she’s not performing her duties as Project Admin Extraordinaire for IBG, there are a few other things she enjoys:
- Experimenting with new recipes using her husband as a guinea pig (which he is fine with as long as green beans aren’t involved).
- Spending time trail hiking (more like taking leisurely walks outside, sometimes).
- Listening to true crime podcasts (and definitely NOT learning how to get away with stuff).
- Collecting quotes (writing them in book for later reflection since I can never remember them).
- ...and being amused by her 3 cats (3 cats in the house needs no further explanation).